Please scroll down to see all our upcoming classes and workshops for lesbian and queer women, including live workshops in Oakland and San Francisco, CA and online classes you can take from anywhere in the world!
Our most comprehensive offering for single and/or dating women:
12-Week Roadmap To Successful Dating & Lasting Love: Online & Phone Class
- Prepare your heart and mind for a truly fulfilling relationship.
- Identify and release the blocks that are holding you back from love.
- Gain the self-compassion, communication and conflict-healing skills you need to keep a relationship happy and healthy.
- Create a crystal-clear relationship vision, so you can easily identify who’s right for you and who’s not.
- Develop a dating plan and learn to make wise dating choices.
- Support and be supported by a great community of conscious single women from all over the U.S., and beyond.
Next class begins September 13, 2018. Limited to 25 women, and it’s will definitely fill, so sign up NOW!
If you took a class from us, and are looking for the materials, email us, and we’ll send them to you.
What are Conscious Girlfriend workshops like?
Women who attended recent workshops say:
“What an amazing group, and an amazing group of women! Michelle and Ruth, thank you for your powerful ‘medicine’ and so lovingly and skillfully guiding us in the exercises. It was a day of healing and revealing. I am so grateful! It changed my life!” – Ouida Joi
“Great! Wonderful energy and I learned some very useful things. Thank you!” – Julie
“ So awesome to witness in history a lesbian, conscious dating support offering to our community. So exciting to be a part of this. Ruth and Michelle, YOU ROCK! ” – Nancy
“ I am a fan of the heart and soul of Ruth and Michelle… Answers we get depend on questions we ask. These are well thought out, broad and deep approach to relationships. Very meaningful, consciousness-raising, felt like coming home to self. Thanks to everyone, I am deeply appreciative. ” – Cheryl
“Loved the exercises and meeting other conscious ladies.” – Leslie
“Great workshop! Look forward to more CG events. Michelle and Ruth really take the time to communicate the right thoughts and tools that are most useful for us. Very refreshing.” – Leland